Tengoku Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the members of Tengoku Project to come together and view our scripts, submit lines, and view our completed projects!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Tengoku Project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KikiItemri
Admin
KikiItemri

Welcome to Tengoku Project! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Tengoku Project!   Welcome to Tengoku Project! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Everyone, welcome to Tengoku Project! This was meant to be a massive stand-alone project, but it turned into a proper cover group. I'm so excited about this and I can't wait to work with all of you. I, Kiki, am the leader of this group and Suki is my co-leader. Together we will work hard to produce and release the best covers we can for our group, and for all of you to enjoy!

If any of you would like to help out with anything (mixing, video mixing, script proofing, art, graphics, etc.) please send me a PM either here on the forums or as a PM on Facebook. We are a large group so all the help we can get would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Tengoku Project family!!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Tengoku Project!
Page 1 of 1